Saturday, May 10, 2008

birthday treats

Yesterday was my 31st birthday and I was totally spoiled by my awesome family. Braj treated me to dinner at a perfect Miami Seafood Market, Captain Jim's, and then we rented the movie Bella. Here's the trailer. If you haven't seen it yet, you should. Although it will rip your heart out. Just warning you.




He also scored big with a Cranio Sacral massage at Brownes & Co. from him and his parents. Thanks mom and dad Mills! My parents hit the spot with an Anthro gift card and these awesome flowers. You are all more amazing than I can imagine. Thank you for loving me so much.

2 comments:

Chelsea Hudson said...

oh man - H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!!! can't believe I missed it.... i am so bad at birthdays. soooo glad you got such good goodies! All of them sound fantastic! especially the massage. :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday my friend. I didn't realize we were the same age, because I think I am 31 this year too. ?

I wish I would have sent you some sassy shoes. Perhaps you could send me some instead. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails