Friday, March 4, 2011

pictures only

I can't bring myself to blog about Jackson's potty training exploits, or how I've rearranged our home office/ multi purpose learning space, or how much chocolate I've eaten recently, or how Acacia is teaching Jackson how to talk (makes for some very funny dialogue!), or how much fun I've had shooting weddings with Heather the last two Saturdays. 

Nope; no time for a big blog post right now... but I can upload a few pictures of us at the horse park just up the street.  Acacia is not wearing lipstick, that's from her busted lip the night before.  Right after it happened, on our way to get ice from the gas station, she said to Jackson, "Bubba, what are you thankful for today?"  Broke my heart, sweet thing.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails