Friday, February 22, 2008

tgif & girl scout cookies

Well, the pacifier war is over and the muffin won. She kicked it like a bad habit, oh... it was a bad habit. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement this week.
Not to sound like the annoying mom who thinks she has this whole "mom thing" down... but, Acacia slept better the last two nights than she ever has and I think it is in part because of not having to deal with her pacifiers at night. Also, she is not throwing anything out of her crib anymore and she even slept in until 8:30 this morning. Hallelujah!

Brandon has been working like crazy lately and I am so glad tonight is Friday, the practically sacred family date night. I think tonight we'll just make a pizza and catch up on our Netflix list. Side note: I think Netflix is the best thing in the whole world... besides girl scout cookies.

Speaking of girl scout cookies, there is one thing that is better I suppose. Girl Scout cookie ice cream. Hmmm, shall I have Thin Mint ice cream tonight or Samoa ice cream? A tough decision.


2 comments:

The Clay Family said...

Hooray for breakthroughs!!! ;0) And now... onto other important tasks (choosing ice cream flavors!). Love the pic!

juneheller said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair.

I am just now learning that girl scout cookie ice cream exists. Are you trying to make me your fat friend?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails