Tuesday, April 8, 2008

from the other side...

The day after Brandon's parents left Miami, Acacia and I headed to the Colorado mountains for some family time. Although she missed her papa (someone had to stay home and work), we had so much fun.

It's the end of the ski season in Crested Butte, but the snow was higher than I've seen it even in mid-winter. We never got around to actually skiing, but I did take a few trips out on the snowshoes. I think I may have found my new sport.



We were there with my parents, my brother Clay and his wife (Cool Aunt Gable), and my brother Daniel and his sweet family... Leslie and little Noah. Noah and Acacia are just a few weeks apart in age and even though they look a little bit alike, they are very different.

Yes!! My pictures are uploading finally. Here's my favorite. Muffin sporting her new (size 4T... I guess she'll grow into them) Helly Hansen long underwear. Just wait till you see the rest of her snow gear!!!

1 comment:

juneheller said...

I WANT MUFFIN IN THE SNOW PICS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails