Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a hearty welcome to my 2nd trimester

Well, I am pleased to let you know that as far as I can tell, the nausea is over and my energy is coming back. To celebrate, I started a pregnancy workout video yesterday during Acacia's nap.

After Acacia was born, it took me forever to get back to a normal exercise level. Most of the pregnancy videos out there are so cheesy, I really wanted to find something that helped me prepare for another natural birth and also had strengthening exercises so I can have the energy to chase Acacia around while caring for a newborn. Anyway, I found this awesome video of former Cirque de Soliel trapeze artist, Karyne Steben.
It is tough. Well, Karyne is tough. I totally love it. This is going to be great.

When Karyne was in heavy labor (with no meds), the doctor asked how she was doing, and she said, "I love this!". That's what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

juneheller said...

Now I wanna get pregnant so I can come over and work out with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails