Friday, October 24, 2008

acacia's not quite finished room pics

What is my problem? My daughter is almost 2, I have a baby on the way and I'm almost finished with my daughter's nursery? Why can I not quite get my act together like normal people. Aren't you supposed to do all this before the baby even comes? Shouldn't I be working on Junior's room? (Junior is bunking up with us for a few months and will eventually share with his beg sister, btw.)

Anyway, these pics don't do her room justice and I know the paint color is horrendous. We didn't choose it and our landlord has strongly discouraged us from painting. So, we work with it.

SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED!


Acacia's new-to-her white sleigh crib. I have all the supplies to make a new bumper and crib skirt. I'm thinking of going with dark brown. I just need the right something to go over her crib. Don't you think the wood circles would be perfect?Here's the before and after shots of the other half of her room.

Before:

After:


You can see the orange rug and her wheat duvet a little better in this one.




Here's a few examples of what I mean when I say I'd like to go with dark brown for the crib bedding. Don't you love it?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails