I was given the Kreativ Blogger Award from my good friend, Chelsea, (who is insanely creative) along with these instructions:
Name seven things I love and then pass it on to seven people.
I'll name 7 things I love, no problem. But how about just 4 people?
My 7 things... I decided to show them in photos:
2. Swimming in the ocean... and walking 3 blocks to get there!
3. Moss. I totally love moss. I could live in a moss hut if such a thing existed.
4. Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate ice cream. Yes, we have it in Miami now.
5. A crusty loaf of bread with some french cheese. I could eat that every day for the rest of my life and never ever get sick of it.
6. Building stuff, or rebuilding stuff, or even just fixing stuff... or making stuff. Construction, sewing, gardening, designing, baking, cleaning. But not when it's mundane.
7. Acacia and Jackson's laugh. Music to my ears. Much better than whining.
My 4 people (creative bloggers):
1. Nikki Alexander. I think she is the most creative person I know. She makes Sark seem lame-o. I am honored to have her as my friend and miss her all the time.
2. June Heller. What a blessing to have a good friend that actually lives here AND is creative! Her creativity is demonstrated in her awesome house transforming skills and her sense of humor. Thanks for being my friend, June!
3. Gable Roby. Her blog is on hold, as is her rockin' jewelry business... but, Gable, you are insanely creative and I love you so much. I am so glad my stud brother married you so I can say we're related.
4. The Braj. My hero. Not crafty-creative, but very good at creative problem solving and generating ideas. Besides, I have to have at least one person on the list who didn't vote for Obama. And if you want to know the history on his nickname, you'll have to bribe me!