Saturday, April 18, 2009

my love for moss


In my list of current favorites I mentioned a love for moss. Well, guess what. I'm not the only one. Looks like moss is a growing trend. Before you go thinking I'm on top of the latest... my dad purposely grew moss between the brick path he laid in the house I grew up in. Vivid memories, pa.

On the practical side, moss doesn't have to be mowed, fertilized or weeded and it feels GREAT on barefeet. Truly a green option (ha ha ha!!!). I know, I'm hilarious.

1 comment:

Phyllis Mills said...

Shannon,
You are a woman after my own heart. When I was a little girl, I used to play in the edge of the woods behind my parents' house, creating "playhouse furniture and rooms" from the moss that grew there.
Love you, Girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails