1. second coat of paint
2. paint the ceiling, too (the creamy yellow is awful with our cool new grey)
3. install thrift store score barn pendant light fixture over dining table
4. ikea bookshelves on either side of daybed
5. curtains up in kids room and our room
6. mirror in the bathroom
7. at least a few things hung on the walls
etc., etc., etc.
I nearly drove myself mad! I laid back and this verse from Jeremiah came to me:
"They have forsaken Me – the fountain of living water. And they have dug for themselves cracked cisterns that can hold no water at all."
Ahhhhhh! I have become enslaved to my perceived needs which continue to pile up and demand more from me. I think I'll trade that in for some Living Water today; and be refreshed instead.
I can deal with a creamy yellow ceiling a little while longer... but the curtains, now there's another story.