Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm having so much fun with my camera!!!!


Signs of spring:
The silver trumpet tree is just starting to bloom.  Soon it will explode into masses of bright yellow flowers.  Possibly my favorite tropical tree. 

The loquat tree is fruiting.  Yum!  Although I did see a lady pull up in her minivan this afternoon to strip it of it's low hanging fruit.  Grrrrrrrrrrr. 

Acacia wanted to gather "flowers, loquats, and pods"... yup, that's my girl.  That basket was a lovely centerpiece until we realized the ants came with it.

The banyan trees are begging to be climbed.  Acacia and Jackson gladly accepted the invitation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing these photos you've taken w/ your new toy. They're awesome. Great kids. :) I can almost smell the smells there and feel the humidity. I actually miss it :)

have a good one!
alyssa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails