Saturday, October 30, 2010

saturday fun

I wanted to try out some different locations for photo shoots- I've offered to take some family pictures of a few friends- so I practiced on Acacia and Jackson to get the creative juices flowing.

I styled the kids a little and we hit the laundromat up the street.






The people doing their wash there were very friendly and one guy asked me if I'd take some pictures of his little girl and his baby mama, because "Ha ha ha, I like yo' style!"  I take that as a big complement coming from a dude with awesome dreadlocks down to his waist.  





This one looks alot like my dad as a boy, "Frankie!"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i LOVE. i love the ones shot towards the actual washing machines... i can't wait to see what you do with the shoot. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails