Thursday, January 24, 2008

Let's call it teething...

Or maybe it's the weather. Is it a full moon? Whatever the cause, it has resulted in my feasting on the bowl of M&Ms that were left over from the barbecue last Saturday.

I don't know what has been bothering my sweet little muffin, but she has been such a pistol this week. Not napping, not eating, and fussy. I tried to explain Grandma Smith's cure-all (a poop and a nap... it always works), but Acacia would have none of it. So, what did I do... I dragged the poor little thing all over Miami. I thought maybe being out running errands with mama would at least distract her. But, the infamous Miami traffic was at it's worst and so I was stuck on the highway with a screaming Acacia. Don't you just feel calm and relaxed thinking about that? It reminded me of my road trip with Acacia and Dad to Oklahoma City to visit Grandma Roby. The time there was priceless and worth every second. The trip back was another story.

Enough of my sob story, here's something to sidetrack you...
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

Cool, I guess God created math, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails