Friday, February 29, 2008

odds and ends

1. Tonight we are on the fourth and last disc of the show 24 (season 3). A terrorist is controlling the white house, there is a breakout of the cordilla virus in LA (100% mortality rate/ dead within 5 hours), and the president is tied up in a messy scandal. I can hardly wait for tonight.

2. I haven't started weaning muffin yet because we both have a cold and she needs the antibodies in my milk. And, because I don't know how to do it.

3. I am dying to get little muffin a play kitchen. It has become an obsession. Since we live in a small cottage, it will have to be in our kitchen/main room so it needs to flow with the style we have. That means no pink plastic. No pink... and no plastic. The cool wooden ones are expensive, so I'm going to see if I can get Braj to help me make one. Dream play kitchen here. A little more realistic here.

4. We had a bbq/ baby shower for Michelle this weekend and I wanted to show off a couple pictures. It was a fantastic party and Michelle got more onesies with catchy slogans than she'll ever know what to do with.
My honey with his little muffin. I love this picture. thanks heather!


(l to r) me and muffin, lodi and baby elizabeth, our midwife mary harris, kelli- expecting baby 1 or possible babies 1&2) and michelle with baby aria due in a few more weeks.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails