Friday, December 26, 2008

38 weeks and counting!


Well, I thought you all needed to see a picture of my ridiculously enormous belly before I have this awesome boy. I cannot wait to meet him and am taking long walks, scrubbing the floors, and planning a 40 mile horseback excursion (kidding) so that he will hurry up and come, already!

Actually, I am trying very hard to surrender to God and His perfect timing. He is preparing me to be the mom of two small children and He's preparing this little bundle for this wild world.

"I wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken." Psalm 62:5-6

Don't worry... we'll keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers, keep 'em coming!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails