Saturday, March 13, 2010

BRAJA*KIDS on etsy!

We have officially decided that we will all be going on the trip to Peru this June.  I cannot wait to get back and catch up with old friends and introduce our ragamuffins.   In order to earn a little extra money for airfare, I have decided to set up my Etsy shop!


The kid's global fashion line is called BRAJA*KIDS.  For now BRAJA*KIDS has only one style.  pint-sized gaucho / samurai/ culotte pants, we call them the BRAJA*PANT and I designed them myself.  Yup, amde a patterna and everything.  They are awesome.  Very cool fabrics, a knit waistband, roomy legs, and you can fold them up and button them to make them into shorts.  So great.

I have been working hard to organize my fabric stash and make sure I have everything I need to crank out many many pants while Brandon's parents are visiting.  (Thanks Mimi and Pops.... you didn't know what you were getting in to, I guess!)

You will see the Etsy button below our family pictures on the left side of the page.  That's the link to my shop.  We should be up and running soon!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails